We are committed to ensuring that all your information is fully secured. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, all the compulsory physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been implemented to safeguard and secure all the information.
What we do with the information we gather
Onecare is dedicated to serve you with our best customer service. To do so, we are required to collect your information in order to:
- Keep as internal record
- Process and track your order
- Improve our products and services
- Send promotional emails, special offers, or other related information that will cater to your interests.
- Engage you for #OCGlowSquad review program and survey purposes.
- Improve our website, in general, to provide you with a better user experience and customer service.
- Provide services to you as our account holder, as our customer, as a member of our loyalty program; dealing with or administering your participation in contests, gamification, social events organized by us.
Who views your personal information
Onecare may share your personal information with affiliates that perform services for us, including but without limitation to those who fulfill orders, deliver packages, send postal mails and emails, analyze data, provide marketing communications, process credit card payments, investigate fraudulent activity(ies), conduct customer surveys and provide customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their duties but are strictly prohibited to disclose your personally identifiable information to other parties for other purposes.
Please note that upon submitting your reviews, the information you provide including but without limitation to your name, age, gender, location, occupation, and review content will be automatically used, published and/or shared on this website and other marketing platforms, once approved by the management, and as may be deemed appropriate by us, without further reference to you.
Choice - Opt Out
We are committed to ensuring that all your data is fully protected. However, should you wish to request for data deletion, do follow the steps below:
- Go to Contact Us or click here
- Select Email Us
- Choose Data Deletion Request under ‘How may we assist you?’
- Click Send to proceed with your request
If you wish to unsubscribe to any newsletter or e-mailings from Onecare, you may opt-out of these mailings at any time by visiting our website here.