We are committed to ensuring that all your information is fully secured. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, all the compulsory physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been implemented to safeguard and secure all the information.
What we do with the information we gather
Onecare is dedicated to serve you with our best customer service. To do so, we are required to collect your information in order to:
- Keep as internal record
- Process and track your order
- Improve our products and services
- Send promotional emails, special offers, or other related information that will cater to your interests.
- Engage you for #OCGlowSquad review program and survey purposes.
- Improve our website, in general, to provide you with a better user experience and customer service.
- Provide services to you as our account holder, as our customer, as a member of our loyalty program; dealing with or administering your participation in contests, gamification, social events organized by us.
Who views your personal information
Onecare may share your personal information with affiliates that perform services for us, including but without limitation to those who fulfill orders, deliver packages, send postal mails and emails, analyze data, provide marketing communications, process credit card payments, investigate fraudulent activity(ies), conduct customer surveys and provide customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their duties but are strictly prohibited to disclose your personally identifiable information to other parties for other purposes.
Please note that upon submitting your reviews, the information you provide including but without limitation to your name, age, gender, location, occupation, and review content will be automatically used, published and/or shared on this website and other marketing platforms, once approved by the management, and as may be deemed appropriate by us, without further reference to you.
Choice - Opt Out
We are committed to ensuring that all your data is fully protected. However, should you wish to request for data deletion, do follow the steps below:
- Go to Contact Us or click here
- Select Email Us
- Choose Data Deletion Request under ‘How may we assist you?’
- Click Send to proceed with your request
If you wish to unsubscribe to any newsletter or e-mailings from Onecare, you may opt-out of these mailings at any time by visiting our website here.
Onecare is not liable for illegible receipts, incomplete receipts, or problems in transmission. The information you provide upon making a purchase includes general facts necessary for us to complete your order, for instance, name, date of birth, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, phone number, and credit card number.
Your credit card number is privileged information and will not be shared with a third party except for the authorized payment processing agents. Your credit card details will not be saved but other personal information will be secured in our customer information database for future references.
Onecare works with a number of third party logistic partners internationally. All successful orders will be packed and shipped out within the next 2-7 working days. Tracking information will be provided to you via email (Shipping Notification) once your parcel is dispatched out to our courier partner, hence kindly ensure that the registered email is valid, in order to receive this notification.
The delivery timeframe advertised is not a 100% guarantee, but is an estimation of shipping duration by our courier partners.
Once the parcel is handed over to our logistic partners, we are not liable for the delivery process and do not take responsibility for the following:
- Delayed item(s) due to reasons beyond our control such as; courier service delays, emergency, adverse weather conditions, or other environmental factors.
- Non-delivery or missing item(s), due to incorrect postal addresses or contact information provided, and unresponsive or unreachable recipient.
*Do ensure to provide an accurate shipping address and contact information, as it cannot be changed after a successful order.
Assumption Of Risk:
By placing an order with Onecare store, you assume all risks relating to the shipping process from the moment your parcel is handed over and shipped out from our warehouse, by our logistic partners.
However, rest assured that our logistic partners operate on a 98.99% success rate. Should you still have any issues regarding your shipment, please liaise and contact the logistic company directly with your tracking information for further assistance.
If all else fails, you may contact our Customer Support Team at [email protected] to assist you further.
Duties And Taxes
Custom policies vary among countries, and your parcels may be subjected to import duties and taxes. However, rest assured that Onecare will bear those charges.
Do note that the duties and taxes payment will first need to be made by the customer, should you receive the duties and tax requests. Once the payment has been made, you may kindly revert back to our Customer Support Team at [email protected] with the following details below and we will proceed to refund you in terms of E-Voucher, Paypal, or 2C2P according to your preference.
Order Number -
Proof Of Tax Payment Request -
Proof Of Payment Receipt -
All requests for returns are subject to Onecare approval. Should you wish to make a return request, kindly contact us at [email protected] within 7 days from the date which you received your item(s), and provide your order number, email address, and the reason to return item(s).
Onecare will provide returns for the following reasons only:
- Incorrect item(s) received
- Defective item(s) upon receiving
- Allergic reactions caused by any ingredients in selected product(s). Learn more here.
*Please do not discard the product unless we’ve stated otherwise.
*Kindly inform the Customer Support Team at [email protected] before returning the item or otherwise, the request will not be processed.
Terms and Conditions
- For returns due to incorrect item(s) or defects, proof must be provided by the customer, either in: image or video forms, or other means deemed acceptable by Onecare management.
- Refunds for incorrect and defective item(s) will only be issued upon receiving the returned item(s) in the following conditions:
- Product(s) is in its original packaging
- Capsules, sachets, boxes, and bottles should be unopened and unused
- Returns due to allergic reactions are applicable for selected products only: MOIIVA™, MONIVITA™, CelloFIT™, ORIQUE™. Learn more about the policy here.
- Refunds will only be given at the cost of one unit of each product, in cases of refunds due to allergic reactions. Prior to purchasing/consuming/applying any Onecare and ORIQUE products, we highly encourage you to read through the ingredient list shown on our website.
- For returns due to allergic reactions, certified medical proof must be provided by the customer.
- All shipping fees, including taxes and tariffs, during the return process are to be borne by the customer.
- All returned items must be packed and received in a good condition, and will be inspected by Onecare management upon arrival, before any refund process.
- Items received that are deemed in a poor, unpacked, or damaged condition will not be granted refunds.
- Onecare is not responsible for parcels lost during the delivery process, and in such cases, refunds will not be given.
- This return policy does not apply to items, which have been stated as non-exchangeable.
- Returns are only applicable for items purchased through Onecare official store.
- Any return inquiry for purchase made through our certified reseller agents (Pakistan and Indonesia) can be made by contacting the respective reseller directly.
- Incorrect or defective item(s) can be exchanged with a new replacement of the original product(s) purchased, by request. In this case, the new product will be sent once the returned item is well-received.
- All monetary refunds will be made via the original mode of payment (PayPal, 2C2P, Bank Transfer), or in the form of voucher, should a request be made.
- Points granted through the purchase will be deducted from the account accordingly, should an item be returned and refunded.
- Any use of vouchers or points will be reverted back at the same value, after a successful return and refund, due to incorrect or defective items only.
- Any use of vouchers or points is not refundable for returns due to allergic or medical conditions.
- All refunds will be granted within 14-20 business days upon receiving the returned item(s), in conditions approved by Onecare management.
- All return and refund requests are subject to Onecare approval.
- Onecare shall approve and process the refund should the following terms and conditions are fulfilled.
- Onecare reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, or terminate the return policy without any prior notice.
Please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected] should you have any enquiry about our policies or the content and practices of our website.